Definition of Zoogol Micro Partner
Zoogol Micro Partner is an Independent Marketing Executive established to create word of mouth/referral advertising and in no way be associated/referred/understood as an employee or share holder of Zoogol/company.
As an Zoogol Micro Partner/Independent Marketing Executive, you agree that you have read, understood and fully agreed to the Program Overview, Zoogol Micro Partner/Independent Marketing Executive Agreement, and Terms & Conditions, and consent to be bound by all, including any future amendments or updates thereto. Independent Marketing Executives of Zoogol are also often referred as Zoogol Micro Partners ( ZMP ).
Zoogol is a marketing website that offers a FREE service that allows member shoppers to earn cash back on qualified purchases at over 3,000 stores. It's fast and easy to sign up with Zoogol. No money to pay, no fancy software to install, no obligation of any kind. All that's required is that you give us your name and email address and then create password-and you're automatically enrolled and eligible to receive cash back when you shop and share. It's as simple as that!
Zoogol offers to earn 111% back upon the value of every purchase made through via Zoogol through its listed partner merchants both online and instore. So buyers become micro partners and can earn their entire spend back. All they need to do is invite a few of their friends onto the website of Zoogol and when they sign up for free and make purchases they too can earn 111% cashback. A micro partner earns cashback everytime any of his friends make purchases. A micro partner even earns on the purchases of the friends who are invited by his friends.
How does Zoogol pay Cashbacks ! Merchants pay Zoogol for sending customers their way. With Zoogol merchants can save on expensive advertising so they happily pay after sale.
Zoogol Micro Partner Agreement
As a Zoogol Micro Partner/Independent Marketing Executive, you agree that you have read, understood and fully agree to the Program Overview, Zoogol Micro Partner/Independent Marketing Executive Agreement, the Terms & Conditions, and consent to be bound by all including any future amendments or updates thereto.
- I am competent and of legal age to enter into binding contracts in the State in which I enter this Agreement with Zoogol.
- I understand that a membership/micro partnership in Zoogol is free and that I do not need to pay anything at anytime for the same.
- I understand that as a Zoogol Micro Partner, I work as an Independent Marketing Executive, I am an Independent Contractor and not an employee, share holder, legal partner, Legal Executive or franchisee of Zoogol.
- I understand that I have become a Zoogol Micro Partnership at no cost. My free membership entitles me to access to the Zoogol website to receive cash back when I shop and partake in the Zoogol's ABCD, Advertising Based Cashback Distribution program and compensation plan, unless otherwise cancelled.
- I understand that Zoogol's Participating Merchants do not support, approve, endorse or sponsor the Zoogol's referral program, marketing strategy, and related compensation plan; nor are they responsible for direct payment of cash back to Members for personal shopping or referral commissions generated throughout my 11-circles/levels shopping network.
- I understand that posting a message on my referral link on any Zoogol-affiliated Partner Store's Facebook or Twitter Page is not allowed and that keyword bidding for search marketing campaigns is prohibited and will result in my immediate termination as a Zoogol Micro Partner, forfeiting all cash back due.
- I further understand and agree that I will not be treated as an employee for central or state tax purposes, nor for purposes of the Income Tax, or Indian Labour laws . I understand that I may be taxed on my accrual of cash back rewards, depending on the amount of cash back rewards I accrue and the tax laws of Income Tax Department. In all instances, I will be solely responsible for any and all tax liability arising out of my accrual or redemption of cash back from purchases at Zoogol Participating Merchants and referral commissions. I agree to pay all applicable central and state income taxes, sales taxes, self-employment taxes, and sales taxes and/or local license fees that may become due as a result of my activities under this Agreement.
- I understand that acceptance of this Agreement by Zoogol does not constitute the sale of a franchise and that there are no exclusive territories granted to anyone. I also understand that I am not acquiring interest in a security.
- I understand that my success as an Micro Partner is dependent upon my own skills and efforts. I do not expect to receive profits as a result of the efforts of any individual or entity other than myself.
- As a Zoogol Micro Partner, I agree to use my best efforts to invite, develop and service at least one member shopper.
- I understand that Zoogol makes no claims or warranties of any kind including, but not limited to, any claim for earnings other than those included on the Zoogol website or in official written literature. I will not create, publish or distribute any literature or materials representing Zoogol or its products and services other than those that are provided by Zoogol.
- I understand that Zoogol will not be responsible for the loss of any commissions, bonuses or other payments because of errors or delays in receiving agreements, orders, changes or other necessary information from its network of Zoogol Value Merchants, affiliate Management Companies and its affiliated Merchant Partners/websites.
- I understand that Zoogol is not responsible for any changes to or withdrawals by a Participating Merchant's participation in the Zoogol's program, or for any effect on accrual of cash back rewards caused by such changes, discontinuance, or withdrawal. If a Participating Merchant fails to report a transaction to Zoogol, or withholds payment to Zoogol for any reason, I understand that Zoogol reserves the right to cancel the cash back award associated with the transaction. I understand that any cash back awarded to me is subject to cancellations, adjustments for returns, and other unforeseen events. I understand that Zoogol can apply any adjustment or cancellation of cash back awarded to my account at any time in its sole discretion. Should I not agree with any adjustments made to my member account, my sole remedy is to cancel my Zoogol micro partnership/ membership/association.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to check my account to ensure that cash back from all my transactions has been properly credited and paid and that my Pending account and Available account balances are accurate. If I believe that cash back has not been correctly credited to my account, I understand I must contact Zoogol, with all pertinent information related to my transaction within 60 days of the transaction so Zoogol may investigate. Should I disagree with any adjustments made to my account or payments made, my sole remedy is to cancel my Zoogol micro partnership/ membership/association.
- I have carefully reviewed the Zoogol's Compensation Plan and FAQs and acknowledge that they are incorporated as part of this Agreement in their present form and as modified from time to time by Zoogol at its sole discretion.
- I understand that, upon notification to its Micro Partners, Zoogol may at its discretion amend the Zoogol's Terms & Conditions, Compensation Plan, FAQs, and this Zoogol Micro Partner Agreement. I agree to abide by any and all such amendments. The continuation of my Zoogol's Micro Partnership and my acceptance of commissions and bonus checks or other payments from Zoogol constitutes my acceptance of any such amendments.
- My violation of any of the terms of this Agreement or of the Terms & Conditions may result, at Zoogol's discretion, in forfeiture of commission and bonus checks or other payments from Zoogol on all or part of my shopping network, or cancellation of this Agreement, or other corrective action as specified in the Statement of Policies.
- I may cancel this Agreement for any reason at any time by giving written notice to Zoogol bearing my original signature, printed name, address, Zoogol zkey/member ID# and reason for canceling. Written cancellations received by Zoogol on or before the 25th of the month will be effective the following month. Cancellation notices must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I understand that if any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid all other provisions shall remain in effect and enforceable.
- I understand that claims or disputes of any nature between one or more current or former Zoogol Micro Partners and Zoogol (or its officers or employees), if not resolved by mutual agreement, shall be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the Indian Council of Arbitration in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules. Such arbitration shall take place in Union Territory of Chandigarh. The prevailing party in the proceeding between Registered Zoogol Micro Partner and Zoogol (or its officers and employees) shall be entitled to an award of attorney's fees and cost.
- I understand that if this Agreement is altered in any way it will not be deemed accepted by Zoogol, regardless of passage of time or payment of commissions by Zoogol.
- I consent to Zoogol sending me e-mail including, but not limited to, messages that Zoogol considers pertinent to my member shopping activities, the Zoogol Micro Partner Agreement, the Zoogol marketing program and Compensation Plan.
- I understand that Zoogol's network of Participating Merchants is responsible for reporting qualifying purchases (and related returns, refunds and/or coupon use) to Zoogol and that Participating Merchants may not report my purchase to Zoogol if they determine that my purchase did not qualify for cash back because I did not comply with this Agreement or additional terms disclosed on the Participating Merchant's site/page, or if the Participating Merchant determines that I was not referred to them by Zoogol. I also agree that Zoogol may disqualify reported purchases based on its investigation and conclusion that I have not complied with this Agreement or the terms disclosed on the Participating Merchant's site.
Other Operational Terms and Conditions
Zoogol utilizes commission-based affiliate marketing from our merchant partners ("Affiliate Merchants"). To ensure that you, as a Zoogol Micro Partner fully understand what your rights are as a User, and what our responsibilities are to you, we have created this User Agreement ("Agreement"). As a User of the Zoogol website (referred to herein as "Zoogol" or the "Site"), you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to the following "Terms and Conditions," and consent to be bound by all of the "Terms and Conditions," including any future amendments or updates thereto.
- The offer is only applicable on purchases made on any Zoogol Value Merchants listed at http://www.zoogol.in
- Any ZMP purchasing from these merchants and making a friend circle on Zoogol, stands a chance to earn 111% cashback depending upon the number of friends in all his circles and the number of purchases.
- The earned cashback can be used to buy anything from any ZVM store or can even be earned in the form of hard cash.
- There is no target of a minimum purchase.
- Maximum number of friends in any circle are not limited. 11 friend circles will be considered.
- The cashback can be earned on online or in-store purchases provided the z-key is given and merchant zkey is taken at an in-store purchase and the link is followed from zoogol in case of online shopping.
- The ZMP has to provide the z-key and obtain the merchant zkey in case of an instore purchase. In case of z-key not provided or link not followed from zoogol, no cashback will be provided and zoogol doesn't stand responsible for the same. The cashback cannot be claimed later.
- Cash Back is redeemable only at www.zoogol.in
- A maximum cashback of Rs. 1,11,000 can be earned per purchase/invoice at a time not more than that, i.e. a maximum purchase of Rs. 1,00,000 will be useful at a time and a purchase more than that will be giving you the same cashback as Rs. 1,00,000.
- A single ZMP can earn a total cashback of Rs. 11 lac in its lifetime. If the whole 11 lac have been utilised. The ZMP has to deactivate the account and create another id and start all over again until the next 11 lac is earned.
- To be a ZMP(Buyer) (Buyer), you must sign up with zoogol providing all the essential details asked thereof. Zoogol, at its own discretion, may bar registration from any specific email service or ISP. Any product marketed on our site, including warranties or assurance, indicate only the responsibilities of the merchant (ZVM) and does not necessarily have any responsibility on Zoogol or any person or entity associated with it. You agree that neither Zoogol, nor any person or entity associated with it, will be held responsible for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information provided by merchants. You agree that you will not use our consumer reviews or feedback sections to post any material, or links to any material, or to attach files, which includes material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree you will not post promotional information for a website, entity or entity with which you are an affiliate, employee, owner, or otherwise receive any benefit from. Users who breach this provision are authorizing Zoogol forums to charge the sum of Rs 50000.00 in advertising fees per violative post, plus any collection and legal fees involved in collecting the debt. You agree you will not post any copyrighted material without the express permission of the copyright holder, unless such copyright is owned by you or Zoogol. You hereby grant Zoogol a permission to use your information and purchases with merchants when required.
- Advertisements, referral programs, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations and links to on-line gambling sites are also inappropriate on Zoogol forums. Zoogol reserves the right to delete any ZMP(Buyer) account for any reason whatsoever, at our sole discretion.
This site contains robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on Zoogol is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Zoogol by our Users, Affiliate Merchants, or third parties. You agree that you will not exceed the limited access to the Site granted to you or use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Zoogol for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content from this Site without the prior expressed written permission of zoogol and appropriate third party, as applicable
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or
- bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
- ZOOGOL CASH BACK
As a User of Zoogol, you have the ability to earn money in the form of cashback, which are separate and apart from, and in addition to, any other discounts available through Zoogol. ("by ZVMs"). This section identifies the manner in which you may earn Zoogol Cash Back, when you will be paid, what rights you have as a User to the Zoogol Cash Back you have earned, and Zoogol's rights and responsibilities with respect to the Zoogol Cash Back program.
- Program Overview. The Zoogol Cash Back rebates program (the "Program") allows Zoogol Users to shop with Zoogol's ZVMs, and earn Zoogol Cash Back. The Program is free to Users, and is conferred as a benefit of registration with Zoogol. You are under no obligation to participate or redeem your Zoogol Cash Back. As a User, you become instantly eligible for Zoogol Cash Back when you make a qualifying online purchase from a ZVM(Zoogol Value Merchant) following link from our website or make an in-store purchase from the same providing your z-key.
- Eligibility. The Program is offered for purchases made from Zoogol Value Merchants. You must have Internet access and a valid working e-mail address to be a ZMP. Further, participation in the Program is limited to individuals that are 18 years of age or older.
- Earning Zoogol Cash Back. To be eligible to receive Zoogol Cash Back, you must make a qualifying purchase. Generally, in order to make a qualifying purchase, you must satisfy the following criteria:
Reasons why you will not earn Zoogol Cash Back, include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must log on to Zoogol with your user name; or provide your z-key at store.
- You must link to a ZVM from Zoogol's Stores/Offers page
- You must complete your transaction on the merchant website just like you naormally do; and
- You must have cookies enabled on your web browser
- You are under the age of 18.
- You do not log onto Zoogol with your user name; or provide your z-key in-store.
- You go directly to the ZVM without first visiting our Stores page
- You complete multiple transactions without returning to our Stores page. (Completing each transaction ends your "cash back session" with Zoogol, and you have to start over to earn cash back on additional items). Means that after every check out at the merchant website, you need to go via zoogol again on the next purchase.
- You type a new address (URL) in the window opened by a Zoogol Stores or Offers page.
- You click on any "special offers" or toolbars from other websites while shopping.
- You allow too much time to lapse between linking to the merchant and completing the purchase.
- You contact the merchant to change or cancel an order.
- You fail to abide by the restrictions imposed by a merchant.
- You do not reside in India.
- The merchant fails to transmit to Zoogol the commission corresponding to the transaction for any reason or any commission transmitted to Zoogol is required to be repaid by an order of any court of competent jurisdiction.
- You have been notified by Zoogol that you, or certain purchases, are not eligible for Cash Back.
Determination of whether or not a purchase made through a ZVM is a qualifying purchase is made at the discretion of Zoogol.
Zoogol is not responsible for tracking problems resulting from incorrect usage of the Zoogol site, disabling cookies, computer issues resulting from unknown causes such as third-party software or other issues, merchant partner errors/omissions or from any other failure of tracking mechanisms.
Upon registration of your user name with Zoogol, an account will be set up in your name for all Zoogol Cash Back you earn. The appropriate Zoogol Cash Back rebate will be posted to your account as "Reported" within thirty (30) days of the date on which a ZVM reports your transaction to Zoogol. For a period of ninety one (91) to one hundred twenty one (121) days thereafter, your account will refer to the Zoogol Cash Back rebate as "virtual." This time period is in accordance with the ZVM's right to reverse a transaction for return purposes and the payment of Zoogol's commission in connection with a qualifying purchase made by you. You will earn real cashback when your friends make a purchase. Your Zoogol Cash Back earned will be identified as "Available," at which time you can request a payment redeeming your Zoogol Cash Back. You can view your balance and history by clicking My Account in the upper right corner of any page.
- Requesting Payment Zoogol Cash Back. You may request to redeem your earned Zoogol Cash Back designated as "Approved" in your account. To receive Zoogol Cash Back in an amount of Rs 1100.00 (1 Macro ) or more, you must have an account at bank, and request payment electronically. You can also use any other payment mode/channel/partner to get your money transferred in your beneficiary account.The Zoogol Cash Back will be distributed to the User within thirty (30) days of receipt of the User's request for payment. Zoogol is not responsible for lost mail or any other event beyond the control of Zoogol that would prevent a user from receiving their payment.
You are solely responsible for redeeming Zoogol Cash Back.
Free Product System - There is an automatic redemption in case you have added an item in the free product section while signing up or later. The day your cashback is equal to the amount of your chosen product, the item gets delivered to your residence free of cost. So add something to your free product choice very carefully and provide residential address very accurately when it is asked..
- Account Adjustments. Zoogol Cash Back awarded to you is subject to adjustments for returns and cancellations, Zoogol's receipt of information and payments on such purchases/orders from ZVMs, and other events. Zoogol reserves the right to make adjustments to User's accounts at any time in accordance with this Agreement. If you disagree with any adjustments made to your account, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of Zoogol.
Zoogol is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of, any ZVM, or for any effect on accrual of Zoogol Cash Back caused by such changes, discontinuance or withdrawal.
- Termination of Program. Zoogol reserves the right to terminate the Program in whole or in part at any time with notice. In the event the Program is terminated, you will have seven (7) days to redeem your Zoogol Cash Back from the date notice is transmitted by Zoogol to the email address specified in your account. Notification will be sent to the email address provided to Zoogol during the registration process. Zoogol will not be responsible for failing to notify you of Program termination where such failure is caused by an inaccurate email address, your failure to check email online, or your failure to inform Zoogol of a change in your email address.
- . Member Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining accurate account information at all times, including valid email address information. You are responsible for keeping your email address, password and all other information concerning your account confidential. Zoogol is entitled to act on instructions received under your username and password. Zoogol is not responsible for any credits or debits made to your account by someone else who uses your username or password. Zoogol will not be responsible for any losses or liabilities incurred through the use of your password by a third party.
You are also responsible for reviewing your account balance on a regular basis, and for checking to ensure that all Zoogol Cash Back has been properly credited to your account. If a discrepancy occurs in your Zoogol Cash Back account, such as a rebate not being credited to the account, then you must contact Zoogol via our customer support link on the Site, within seven(7) days of the purchase/order date from a ZVM. If you fail to contact Zoogol within that seven (7) period , such purchase/order shall be deemed to be accurate and you hereby waive any right to dispute said purchase/order.
- Participation in the Program is personal to you. Zoogol Cash Back received under the Program may not be assigned or transferred to any third party, except as expressly permitted by Zoogol, in writing. The sale, transfer, lending, exchange, pooling or barter of any Zoogol Cash Back, other than by Zoogol, is expressly prohibited. Any Zoogol Cash Back assigned, sold, or otherwise transferred in violation hereof may be confiscated or canceled.
- You are responsible for any taxes that may be due on Zoogol Cash Back redeemed by you.
- Zoogol Cash Back has no cash value until such time as you request and receive a payment in accordance with Article III, Section 4, herein above, and you shall have no property rights or other legal interest in Zoogol Cash Back.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY.
- zoogol is being provided by zoogol "as is" and "as available." to the maximum extent permitted by law, zoogol disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to zoogol, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. you agree that zoogol will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of a dispute between you and any affiliated merchant, and you hereby expressly waive any such claim against zoogol and its members, officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, agents and representatives. zoogol does not make any representations or guarantees regarding any goods or services offered or provided by affiliate merchants or suppliers. zoogol does not make any representations that access to this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and zoogol assumes no responsibility for any damage caused by your access, or inability to access, this site, including, but not limited to, your inability to receive zoogol cash back by purchasing items with a zvm. in no event shall zoogol be liable for any damages, claims or losses incurred (including without limitation compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, consequential, or exemplary damages), however caused and under any theory of liability arising in connection with your use of zoogol; any act or omission by zoogol in administering the website or the program; or the purchase or use of any goods or services of merchants or suppliers, even if zoogol has been advised of the possibility of such damages, claims, or losses and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall zoogol be liable to you for direct damages caused by zoogol in excess of the cash back earned by you during the most recent six (6) months. some states do not allow limitations on incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- you agree to indemnify and hold zoogol, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of zoogol, the violation of these terms and conditions by you, or the infringement by you, or any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or as a result of any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained in any member communications.
- amendment to agreement. the "terms and conditions" set forth within this agreement may change from time to time; zoogol will post those changes on this page. you consent to be bound by all the said "terms and conditions," including any and all updates thereto. zoogol will not be responsible if you do not learn of the modification. it is your responsibility to check this page of the zoogol site regularly to determine whether this agreement has been modified. if you do not agree to any modification of this agreement, you must immediately terminate your user name, password and registration.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You may participate in Zoogol if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by such laws, rules and regulations. Zoogol may refuse to enroll, restrict, modify or terminate your username, password and registration without liability to you or any other third party if you violate any law, rule or regulation, or if your participation could violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Proprietary Rights to Content. You acknowledge that Zoogol content, including but not limited to: text, sounds, photographs, graphics, or other material contained in any Zoogol communication, advertisements or messages, whether by Zoogol, or Zoogol's advertiser's or Affiliated Merchants, service and software are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You are only permitted to use content, service, or software as expressly authorized by Zoogol, its advertisers and Affiliated Merchants, as the case may be.
- Termination of Agreement.
- Any violation of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement is grounds for termination of your user name, password and registration with Zoogol.
- Zoogol reserves the right to terminate your user name, password and registration, if your account is inactive for twenty-four (24) consecutive months. An account shall be deemed and considered to be inactive if there has not been any Zoogol Cash Back earning activity.
- You may terminate your user name, password and registration at any time by sending an email to our 24 Hour Customer Service.
- If your user name, password and registration with Zoogol is terminated for any reason, either by you or by Zoogol, you shall forfeit any and all earned Zoogol Cash Back in your account.
- Notice. All Zoogol notices will be given by email, postal mail, or by general posting to the Zoogol website.
- Waiver. Zoogol's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Indian constitution.
- Zoogol reserves the right to terminate your user name, password and registration, if your account has been associated with any legally questionable activity.
- Severability of Provisions. Any provision (or part thereof) of this Agreement which is found to be invalid, prohibited, or unenforceable, shall be ineffective only to the extent of such prohibition and unenforceable, without invalidating the remainder of the provision or the remaining provisions hereof. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, each of the parties hereto hereby waives any provision of law which prohibits or renders unenforceable any provisions hereof in any respect.
- You must be 18 years of age to use the website www.zoogol.in for purchases.